Our Response to COVID-19
We hope you are staying healthy and safe with your families. During this challenging time, Friendly remains committed to providing a safe, worry-free environment for our employees and our customers, and we have taken the extra steps necessary to maintain a healthy and sanitary workplace while still meeting our customers’ needs.
We continue to monitor information from state and county health authorities and the CDC for their guidance and recommendations on how we can help to prevent the spread of this virus.
Our steps include:
- Thorough cleanings of all dealership facilities on a regular and frequent daily basis
- Sanitizing gel and foam stations available on-site
- Providing our staff with specific instructions on hand washing and the importance of staying home if they are not feeling well
- Adhering to the recommended six feet of social distance from other staff and customers
We have new Acura vehicles that are specifically designated for test drives, which are thoroughly disinfected both before AND after each test drive.
Plus, you are now able to complete most of your car-buying experience entirely touch-free. Friendly@Home is aimed at simplifying the car-buying and ownership experience into 4 basic steps which can all be completed online:
- Choose your vehicle online
- Calculate your price or payment
- Apply for credit
- Schedule test drive and delivery
We can deliver your vehicle to your home or office, or you can schedule a pick-up at a designated area at a Friendly dealership that has been cleaned to CDC guidelines. Friendly@Home is incredibly convenient while remaining extremely mindful of your health and safety.
Additionally, the Friendly Service Department remains open to handle all your service needs. We have added extra sanitation procedures for lounges, waiting areas, restrooms, and outdoor areas. We are also thoroughly sanitizing all loaner cars and all courtesy shuttles. Furthermore, extra conveniences are being offered for those who do not wish to enter the dealership facility.
- We will write-up your vehicle outside of the building
- We will pick-up or drop-off your vehicle at home by appointment
- And as always, you can also use our “night drop-off box” to leave your vehicle and then pick it up later with a second set of keys
No matter the department you’re looking to reach, our Friendly Team is available to answer your questions and assist with your needs. Please don’t hesitate to reach out as we remain dedicated to serving you through this challenging time.
On behalf of everyone at Friendly Acura, thank you for being a loyal customer. Together, we can maintain a healthy environment and combat the spread of COVID-19.